STEP ONE: Acquisition
- Marketing/Employer branding.
- Creation of the posting/ad.
- Harvesting of resumes.
- Pre-selection Assessment.
- Phone Interview.
- Submission of pre-selected applicants.
- Dedicated, full Soft Skills Analysis.
- Commitment building with selected applicants.
- Coordination with you on final selection.
- Background checks on finalists.
- Pre-determined qualifications.
Last year we improved our efficiency 40% just from the type of talent we were able to attract.
Karlo-jo Helm, CEO JotoPR
STEP TWO: On-Boarding & Training
The on-boarding & training program occurs via a checklist from our exclusive online training program. The following steps are covered, with a Quality Control being conducted with a dedicated supervisor at the completion of each step. All steps are to be completed within 3 months:
- Commitment formalization - The sales trainee formalizes his/her morale and financial commitment to the success of this program.
- Workplace Orientation - The trainee learns about the company, its products & services as well as its teams.
- Job Orientation - The trainee learns about the specifics of his/her post and the organization.
- Market Orientation - The trainee learns the particularities of the target market in which he/she will operate, the market players, the company competitive advantages and its most powerful differentiators.
- Product Orientation - The trainee learns the basics about his/her product or service, including its features & benefits.
- Belief System - The trainee learns about the 8 characteristics of TOP sales performers, and HOW to develop them.
- Golden Rules - The trainee learns what the 8 most powerful rules of elite salesmanship are, and HOW to use them naturally.
- The Secret Formula - The trainee learns what the most powerful yet most simple formula is and HOW to use it, in ANY sales process – meaning: no matter what you sell.
- Hardcore Negotiation Techniques - The trainee learns how to successfully negotiate with tough buyers, through more than 10 deadly, down-to-earth closing techniques.
- The Lead Generation Machine - The trainee learns how to create on a daily basis a lead generation machine, in coordination with his/her marketing department.
His sales wisdom literally lit the room on fire.
Tom Ziglar, CEO Zig Ziglar Group
STEP THREE: Ongoing access
After successfully completing the three-month on-boarding period, the trainee will be offered to keep accessing the training platform as well as our sales talent forum.
Reviewing the materials on a regular basis will increase the sales rep’s certainty and ability to implement the shared concepts. Plus, the forum will allow them to stay connected.
We are probably going to break $60 Million in revenue this year and Patrick is a big part of that.
Joy Gendusa, CEO Postcardmania